Remote Internship Scholarship Opportunities
Immerse yourself in the culture of Fiji. Learn about the NGO and non-for-profit sector. Achieve international projects for Charities, Social Enterprises and the Fijian Government & make a tangible difference to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
150 Scholarships Available - Click Here To Apply Before 26th October!
- 150 fully-funded scholarship places (normally £495 GBP / $605 USD / $850 CAD / $900 AUD)
- Programs start in November and December 2020
- Complete the program over 4, 8 or 12 weeks alongside your studies (minimum 8 hours per week over 12 weeks)
- Gain Unique Experience, Career Development & Global Insights into the Charity & Not-for-Profit sector
- Contribute to Fiji’s Development Plan & UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Work with Fijian government departments, charities and social enterprises
- 9 career sectors to choose (Psychology, Health, Environment, Business, Marketing, Education, International Development, NGO Management, Sports Development)
- 100+ hours of live cultural workshops, Fijian speakers, online networking, personalized mentoring and empowering work experience.
Wondering if a virtual internship with Think Pacific sounds right for you? Check out what some of our first ever virtual interns have to say about their experience!
Requirements & Eligibility
To be eligible students must:
- Be enrolled in a higher education university or college at the time of the placement.
- Available to start the placement on one of the following dates:
- 2nd November
- 17th November
- 7th December
- Able to commit to a minimum of 8 flexible hours per week (over a 12 week period). Or a maximum of 25 hours per week over a 4-week period.
- Submit a completed application via the form below.
- Completion of three media stories including a blog, video and LinkedIn post during the placement.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a genuine interest in learning about Fijian culture and gaining an international experience.
- Have a desire to learn about the UN Sustainable Development goals and how international development relates to Fiji.
- Have the ability to work independently and approach new tasks with a positive attitude.
- Contribute effectively towards online discussions, Q&A’s and network remotely with colleagues and interns.
- Be committed to developing new skills.
- Have a passion to contribute to tangible outcomes for partners in Fiji.
Scholarship Application Process
To be considered for a Think Pacific virtual internship scholarship you must submit a short application form.
Applications Close: 10:00 AM GMT on 26th October.
Completed applications will be reviewed by 3 Think Pacific scholarships judges and awarded based on the Application Criteria set out above.
Scholarship Winners Announced: 2nd Nov (All scholarship winners will be officially informed by email on 2nd Nov, 2020)Submit Your Application Here
Through our virtual internships, you will have the opportunity to support Fijian government ministries, social enterprises or charities, to implement the Fiji National Development Plan and UN Sustainable Development Goals. Achieve purposeful projects, which tackle international development issues and achieve real world outcomes!
Check out some of our partners below…